- Pick up at Hotel, transport to Ban Chan Nua by Tuktuk and Boat
- Guided Village Tour
- Introduction to Lao Pottery, hands-on Workshop, making your own souvenir (+ 1 souvenir to take home from a prepared selection)
- Delicious homemade Lao meal
- Transportation back to your hotel
Duration: 4h 30min, morning or afternoon
Min. 2 persons per group. If you are alone, please reach out and we might have a group that you can join.
Payment in advance required: As we have to organize external transport providers and have to prepare the food in advance, we kindly ask you to pay a deposit of at least 50% in advance to give us more security in planning.
39 USD per person*
- Introduction to Lao pottery
- Guided Workshop by local pottery maker
- Tea or drinking water, seasonal fruits
- A souvenir to take home from a prepared selection
12 USD per person*
* Children: Children between 0 and 3 years of age are free of charge. Children between 4 and 9 years old pay 50% of the price and must be supervised by adults at all time. Children 10+ years are charged full price.